CACEIS Bank Deutschland
CACEIS Bank Deutschland
The incumbent will have the opportunity to further establish and strengthen the 3rd level of control in CBG.
He / she is motivated to become an active part of the internal audit teams by continuing, improving and stabilizing the tasks of the follow-up processing.
He / she will be responsible to organize the entire quarterly follow-up missions including the systems in use, to monitor the communication and to conduct the quality checks of the feedbacks and evidences received from the auditees.
He / she will approve or refuse the closing of findings based on facts and information provided and to convince people involved.
Furthermore he / she will be in close contact with auditees, auditors and head of audit to bring the follow-up process to a timely end and will prepare the respective reporting.
In addition he / she will be first point of contact for V.I.E.s and new hires and is a mentor during the first 6 to 12 months.
Depending on the individual level and experience he / she will take over to lead or participate in selected internal or group audit missions.
He / she reports to the local Head of Internal Audit functionally and disciplinary.
In case of participating audit assignments the functional reporting line will be the head of mission during the assignment and for all items in this context.
Your main missions will be:
- Perform front-to-end-organization and execution of follow-up by respecting both group-wide and local rules and regulations
- Perform quality checks, documentation and internal reporting during each follow-up cycle and initiate improvements in the processing
- Maintain the data in the system in use and ensure completeness and actuality of data
- Perform 2nd level reviews of follow-up input and discuss with auditees potential weaknesses
- Prepare and improve regular reports for group, management and clients
- Perform audit assignments and project related audit assignments on request
- Support external audits on request
- Co-operation with group internal audit as member of group-wide audit teams for individual assignments
- Become a direct mentor for new hires and trainees and perform audit-related knowledge transfer
- 5+ years practical experience in Internal Audit, Risk Management or Audit firms in international banking or financial institutions environment
- Enlarged knowledge of audit techniques
- Basic / enlarged knowledge of securities business, depository banks and / or asset management and / or institutional clients
Banking apprenticeship and / or economics studies