CA CIB Germany
CA CIB Germany
You will join Credit Agricole CIB Germany as Relationship Manager Assistant.
You will support all Relationship Managers (both Coverage and Structured Finance) in administrating on all corporate clients in the Senior Banker's portfolio.
You will work with several Senior Banker's covering all sectors in Germany and provide them with support regarding pitches, corporate analysis and portfolio management.
Your main responsibilities and duties will be :
- Supporting Relationship Managers and Senior Banker in their daily activities
- Preparing presentations in cooperation with the Relationship Managers for internal purposes and client meetings
- Analysing and preparing client information
- Working with the Relationship Managers in preparing credit applications,profitability calculations, annual credit reviews and keeping various databases up-to-date
- Working with different business lines to coordinate product offering and to support international network.
- Supporting Relationship Managers in the Know Your Clients (KYC) process: update, monitor and follow-up of pending files.
To be eligible for a VIE:
- Be less than 28 years
- be graduated of Master Degree
- Be EU citizens – EXCEPT German nationality
- Relevant internships in Banking or Financial Sector (Corporate, Financal Market)
- Work experience abroad would be a plus.
Academic Background : Business School or at the University.
Specialization : Finance, Economics & Management.