CA CIB Germany
CA CIB Germany
You will join Credit Agricole CIB Germany as Relationship Manager Assistant.
You will support all International Trade & Transaction sales (ITB).
Your main responsibilities and duties will be :
• Support Export Finance, Trade Finance and Transaction Banking Banker in the day-to-day business and prepare management reporting
• Support in managing the compliance and internal approval related processes
• Interact with clients to source information & client related information
• Increasingly independently manage trade request processes together with the local ITB Banker
• General support in various tasks, such as preparing Business Committee submissions
• Provide value added and support in the day to day activities within the Trade and Export Finance team
Starting date: July 1st 2019.
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
- Relevant internships in Banking or Financial Sector (Corporate, Financal Market)
- Work experience abroad would be a plus.
Academic Background : Business School or at the University.
Specialization required : Finance.