CACEIS Bank Deutschland
CACEIS Bank Deutschland
The incumbent is motivated to become active part of the internal audit teams by lead and conduct local audit assignments and the associated tasks.
He / she will be in the position to organize and make risk-oriented assessments of the processing and control activities of the audited areas, observe and define respective measures, document both in reports and discuss the results with both auditees and the managers in a clear and convincing manner.
In co-ordination with the supervisor the incumbent is responsible for the proper organization and cycle of the missions and the quality of documents and the results.
In the course of follow-up activities he / she is able to verify the adequacy of measures implemented by the responsible parties including the evidences provided and is in the position to communicate with them to understand the entire interrelations.
This enables him / her to support the local head of Internal Audit in validating the follow-up and reporting the results to the management.
Furthermore he / she will become part of a knowledge community in General Inspection and elaborates an audit-related understanding of defined expertise under the lead of a supervisor (e.g.
asset servicing, custody services, IT, Compliance and Financial Security etc.).
Within a period of 4 to 5 years he / she will gain further knowledge and experience in Internal Audit, forced by attending several group-wide audit assignments per year, to qualify him-/herself for another demanding function within CBG or CACEIS / Credit Agricole group.
Your main missions will be:
- Plan, organize and perform front-to-end-organization and execute and review the follow-up by respecting both group-wide and local rules and regulations
- Maintain the data in the system in use and ensure completeness and actuality of data
- Perform 1st and 2nd reviews of follow-up input and discuss with auditees potential weaknesses
- Organize and perform special audit assignments and project related audit assignments on request
- Support of external audits
- Co-operation with group internal audit as member of group-wide audit teams for individual assignments
- Improve continuously and pro-actively audit topics and ensure knowledge transfer within the team
3 to 5 years practical experience in Internal Audit, Risk Management or Audit firms in international banking or financial institutions environment.
Enlarged knowledge of audit techniques.
Basic / enlarged knowledge of securities business, depository banks and / or asset management and / or institutional clients
Banking apprenticeship and / or economics studies