CA CIB Germany
CA CIB Germany
For German CIN department we are looking for 2 working students (f/m) to support the team in managing compliance, Know Your Customer, and client related tasks.
Client Coverage has the following main missions:
Client Coverage & International Network ensures a coverage function with the aim of developing and strengthening the bank's relationships with the clients.
Jointly with specialized business lines, CIN relies on the entire range of products offered by the bank (Investment Banking, Syndication, Structured Finance, Debt Capital Markets, Fixed Income, Commercial Banking).
• Support Relationship Manager and Senior Banker in the day-to-day business
• Support in managing the compliance and Know Your Customer (“KYC”) client related processes
• Interact with clients to source information & client related information in respect to the KYC files
• Increasingly independently manage client KYC process together with the Senior Banker
• General support in various CIN tasks
• Provide value added and support in the day to day activities within the CIN team
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your application in English including your motivation letter, CV and transcripts.
Kindly indicate your start date and duration in your application and work and residence permit (for non-European students).
How to apply?
To become part of our team in the German office in Frankfurt, please indicate your possible start date, duration, reference number of the job post and apply online.
Relevant internships in the financial sector / banking / accounting / compliance
Completed basic study/pre-degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar