CA CIB Germany
CA CIB Germany
For the German Finance team we are looking for 1 working student to support the team in daily accounting tasks and FIN projects.
Finance (FIN) has the following main missions:
• Setting up management reporting for Business lines and Support Functions to monitor their performance compared to their targets
• Defining Crédit Agricole CIB Group's accounting principles and preparing accounting and regulatory financial statements (corporate as well as consolidated)
• Crédit Agricole CIB Group's tax management and advisory services to operating units
• ALM, forecasting and monitoring of prudential ratios (solvency and liquidity), management of accounting, regulatory and economic capital and liquidity needs
• Management of the Bank's credit portfolio (CPM) to optimise scare ressource allocation, hedge credit risk, manage the MLT Regulatory and optimise use of the Bank's assets
• Monitoring of Crédit Agricole CIB Group financial aggregates and optimising the financial structures of all units and subsidiaries.
• Ensure the sound and cautious management of the Bank's daily short term liquidity while financing Bank's short term positions at the best market price and managing the operational relationship with Central Banks.
- Incoming invoices processing (payment and booking) for CA CIB Germany and sister company
- Control of travel expenses reports according to the bank travel policy
- Support within FIN projects
- General support in various FIN tasks
- Set-up and implementation of Standard Operating Procedures for various FIN tasks
Relevant internships in the financial sector / banking
Completed basic study/pre-degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or equivalent