Crédit Agricole CIB
★★★★★ 53 Avis
You will be supporting all Relationship Managers (both CIN and SFI) in administrating on all corporate clients in the Senior Banker's portfolio.
You will work with several Senior Banker's covering all sectors in Germany and provide them with support regarding pitches, corporate analysis and portfolio management.
You will have the responsibility of Incorporating additional staff into the German business plan.
Your main responsibilities and duties will be :
- Supporting Relationship Managers and Senior Banker in their daily activities
- Preparing presentations – in cooperation with the Relationship Managers for internal purposes and client meetings
- Analysing and preparing client information
- Work with the Relationship Managers in preparing credit applications, profitability calculations, annual credit reviews and keeping various databases up-to-date
- Working with different business lines to coordinate product offering and to support international network.
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
- Relevant internships in Banking or Financial Sector (Corporate, Financal Market)
- Work experience abroad would be a plus.
You are in Business School or at the University.
Specialization required : Finance & Management.