CA CIB Germany
CA CIB Germany
The Middle Office of CA CIB Germany:
- Is a key contact for all Frankfurt clients for all product lines for all issues a client may have
- Ensures the integrity of transactions and the security of positions in the Front Office (FO) systems so as to reduce operational risks
- Provides support to traders and sales to enhance the security and facilitate post trade processing
- Liaises between the FO and Back Office (BO) to facilitate the rapid settlement of operational difficulties
- Checks that transactions are properly integrated in BO tools
- Manages products life cycle and payments
- Sets up Know your Customer (KYC) files
- Generates and validates Mark to Market valuations
- Sets up several reports for sales and management.
Your main missions will be to:
- Work closely with the team of MO in their daily tasks
- Manage the general interface between german and austrian customers, BO and MO (Paris, London) for all capital markets products: credit, rate, Forex
- Key contact for clients, sales and BO
- Monitoring P& L reporting for sales and management
- Mark to Market reporting
- Diverse FIM controls.
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, please join your CV and a cover letter, in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com .
A relevant (internship) experience in the financial sector/banking is wished.
Academic background: Business school, University.