CACEIS Bank Deutschland
CACEIS Bank Deutschland
The Credit Risk Group is in charge of all topics related to credit risk.
- Credit rating: the credit analyst performs a credit rating of any client or counterparty which is subject to credit risk, using methodologies at hand.
Methodologies at hand are developed further if required
- Credit application: the credit analyst is in charge to perform a credit application document, which assesses the country, industry and the idiosyncratic risk of each client or counterparty subject to credit risk
- Vote: based on the analysis performed, the credit risk group performs a vote regarding approval of new credit / prolongation of credit, to the risk and compliance committee
- Credit committee: the credit risk group prepares the decision paper for the risk and compliance committee, which ultimately takes the credit decision
- Maintenance: the credit risk group ensures and monitors the proper execution of any credit decision taken in the risk and compliance committee
- Reporting: the credit risk group is in charge to regularly report each credit exposure and critical observations to the respective authorities
- Methodologies: the credit risk group is in charge to develop new methodologies and processes or enhance existing methodologies and processes, linked to any credit risk topic.
Your main missions will be:
- Being responsible for daily credit risk monitoring and reporting, internal and external
- Managing the approval of transactions linked to credit risk, within given competence
- Supporting the timely preparation and documentation of decision in the risk and compliance committee
- Performing second level controls (e.g.
correct execution of credit decision)
- Further developing credit risk team / processes / knowledge / efficiency
- Supporting credit analyst for credit applications and ratings.
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com
Credit risk relevant practical experience would be an advantage.
Business School, University.
Finance, Risk Management.