CACEIS Bank Deutschland
CACEIS Bank Deutschland
Business Continuity Plan (BCM) policies are predefined at the group level and every subsidiary is asked to implement and adapt these standards to their local environment.
Therefore, you will support the team in various and challenging BCM matters ant its further development.
Your main tasks will be:
- Business Continuity Plan (BCP): participating to the execution of the annual review of BCP activities such as Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and emergency planning.
- BCP and DRP: Coordinating regular business continuity planning (BCP) testing and participation in the execution of the regular disaster recovery planning testing (DRP), closely together with IT.
The main activities are the following: assisting the test preparation, taking part to the test execution and drawing final reports
- Crisis / Priority 1 incidents: Coordinating crisis meetings and eventual post “lessons learned” meetings, as well as drawing final reports.
- IT Internal Control System: Carrying out quarterly or annual controls within the given framework.
- Business Continuity Management (BCM): gathering overall BCM documentation for auditors and authorities, project contents and BCM development, adapting BCM processes and following their development.
- Ad-hoc analyzes: Making ad-hoc gap analyzes (e.g.
BCP concepts of providers) or similar, depending on both internal and external requests.
- Creation of a process map for Caceis Bank Germany Branch: Co-operation in the ongoing “process map” with a focus on the critical organizational units and their everyday business applications.
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
BCM and banking experience are a plus
Finance / organisation / project management