CA CIB Germany
CA CIB Germany
Crédit Agricole CIB is a leading international leverage debt provider and ranks among the top players in the high yield Bond market.
The GFSG business line covers all aspects of debt financing from origination, to structuring, syndication and secondary trading.
Present in Europe (Paris, London, Frankfurt, Milan and Madrid) and in Asia (Tokyo, Hong Kong and Sydney), GFSG provides private equity funds (below investment grade clients) with a tailor-made range of services through its leveraged loan products.
For the German Structured Finance / Leverage Finance department (Global Financial Sponsors Group) we are looking for a VIE to support the team.
In this context your main activities will include:
- Supporting the Transactor / Account Officer actively in the origination and execution of new and portfolio files
- Taking over designated tasks, particularly in the credit monitoring and administration of portfolio files
- Support and prepare presentation materials for client and internal meetings
The VIE contract in short:
According Business France's eligibility conditions, the Volontariat International en Entreprise (VIE) is an assignment in a French company operating overseas for professionals between the age of 18 and 28 who are European Union nationals.
! IMPORTANT !
To apply, you need to meet the conditions mentioned above.
If not, your application will not be selected.
If you are eligible, join your CV and a cover letter in English – and mention: your age and nationality.
For further information about the eligibility conditions to this programme, we invite you to go to Business France website: www.civiweb.com.
- Work experience abroad would be a plus
- Master degree in Business, Economics or equivalent
- Specialization in finance / financial sector / banking